Play For Your Community. Win For You!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Your ticket supports the YMCA Strong Communities Campaign, focused on raising much needed resources to improve and enrich the lives of thousands of children, adults, seniors and families. At the YMCA of Central East Ontario, providing people opportunities to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle goes beyond fitness. At the Y, we support people and families to live their best lives. Please help us continue our mission for many more years to come.
Grand Prize Deadline on June 1 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Each dollar you donate goes to your community through providing accessible resources for individuals and families to live well, with the support of their local Y. By making a donation today to the YMCA Strong Communities Campaign, you are:
Helping a child learn to swim
Helping a teen to learn to lead and feel success
Enabling a family to use a trusted, quality child care
Helping an adult feel a sense of belonging
Providing low-income individuals access to health and wellness programs
Thank You to Our Media Sponsors
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1227476
- The lottery will take place online only during the following dates:
- December 1, 2021 to December 30, 2021
- January 15, 2022 to March 15,2022
- April 1, 2022 to June 1, 2022
- June 15, 2022 to August 15, 2022
- September 1, 2022 to November 1, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $10, 40 for $20, 200 for $50.
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions (“Ascend”).
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted at
- The winning number will be announced on the YMCA of Central East Ontario’s Facebook page and website, and the winner contacted immediately following the draw by telephone.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the YMCA of Central East Ontario at: 613-449-8387, or
by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to the YMCA branch in Peterborough (123 Aylmer Street South, Peterborough, ON), Quinte West (50 Monogram Place, Trenton, ON), or Belleville (433 Victoria Avenue, Belleville, ON), at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than the YMCA of Central East Ontario, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- Members of the YMCA Central East Ontario Senior Leadership Team
- Board of Directors of the YMCA Central East Ontario
- Any YMCA Central East Ontario employee involved in planning and execution of the draw
- The above set of rules will be posted online at